From Human Embryology
Page includes news updates on the DEC.
- 29-30 July - OMERO server unavailable due to electrical work in building.
- 21 July - Blechschmidt Collection sample slide uploads from various embryos.
- 30 June - Göttingen Anatomical Symposium - DEC Update.
- 27 June - Test sample slides from Hinrichsen Collection locally uploaded from PC and Mac platforms using OMERO.importer (software).
- Blechschmidt sample JPGXR images uploaded.
- New OMERO software (5.3) installed for DEC image server.
- Axioskan slide scanner loading mechanism replaced.
- Software is currently being updated to Omero Server (version 5.3). During this period there will be numerous times that the image server will be unavailable. I apologise for any inconvenience. I will be sending an email to all users when installation and testing has been completed.
- Uncompressed test images successfully remote batch uploaded using insight software.
- Image server local address extension 4080 changed to 8080.
- Note that any bookmarks you have to the original 4080 address will no longer function.
- Image server OMERO 5.3 upcoming release - JPGXR announcement.
- Amsterdam collection joins the consortium.
- Bochum collection scanning commences.
- Blechschmidt collection scanning completed.
- 2016 ANZSCDB NSW Meeting poster presentation on the DEC.