From Human Embryology
Page includes news updates on the DEC.
- Scanner relocated to Charité - Campus Benjamin Franklin at Freie Universität Berlin, Radlanski Collection.
- Museum für Naturkunde, Berlin Embryological Collection scanning completed. HDD now available for addition to DEC Database.
- 10 August - Semantic Mediawiki disabled with current Wiki software update.
- 11 December - Berlin Meeting - Dec 11 2017 Museum für Naturkunde - Leibniz Institute for Evolution and Biodiversity Science.
- 4 December - Install of scanner at Embryological Collection – Museum für Naturkunde, Leibniz Institute for Research on Evolution and Biodiversity. Dr Peter Giere (curator of the embryological collection).
- 11 October - The new DEC Omero Image Server (5.4) http://188.8.131.52:8080 has now been updated. To upload images you will nee the new version of Omero.insight (OMERO.insight-5.4.0).
- 29-30 July - OMERO server unavailable due to electrical work in building.
- 21 July - Blechschmidt Collection sample slide uploads from various embryos.
- 30 June - Göttingen Anatomical Symposium - DEC Update.
- 27 June - Test sample slides from Hinrichsen Collection locally uploaded from PC and Mac platforms using OMERO.importer (software).
- 9 June - is part of Embryo Collections::Amsterdam Collection - Wouter H Lamars - test image JP2000 format.
- Blechschmidt sample JPGXR images uploaded.
- New OMERO software (5.3) installed for DEC image server.
- Axioskan slide scanner loading mechanism replaced.
- Software is currently being updated to Omero Server (version 5.3). During this period there will be numerous times that the image server will be unavailable. I apologise for any inconvenience. I will be sending an email to all users when installation and testing has been completed.
- Uncompressed test images successfully remote batch uploaded using insight software.
- Image server local address extension 4080 changed to 8080.
- Note that any bookmarks you have to the original 4080 address will no longer function.
- Image server OMERO 5.3 upcoming release - JPGXR announcement.
- Amsterdam collection joins the consortium.
- Bochum collection scanning commences.
- Blechschmidt collection scanning completed.
- 2016 ANZSCDB NSW Meeting poster presentation on the DEC.